Rule of Thumb

I'd say "No", especially to those jobs in which I do have a choice, when I know I won't have time to do a good job of it. I don't like doing a half-ass job (excuse me for my language), I'd rather not do it at all, and spend the time I have to focus on doing a good job of the ones I have on hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was trying to trade on Restaurant City, and I got this reply:

"Anything you want to give me little daisy flower"...
#%@$&^$& (censored) Don't give me that! I barely know you!!! Know anything about proper social etiquette? (it's not the first time I get this from this same guy either...I should just stop talking to him. PERIOD)
I am having goosebumps all over!!! *shivers*

PISS ME OFF!!!...such a potty mouth, I am....-_-ll

ARGHH!! I am having a bad day...and I need a blue sky holiday!! >.<

mp3 widget player from listen.grooveshark.com
(I am getting annoyed with the ads from IMEEM)

2 comments:

erico said...

hah
from restaurant city
u'll find out what kinda friends ppl are

its like wow so u're suddenly my frd now?!

1001nights said...

No, that guy is just plain creepy...the way he says things...
it doesn't even have to do with "what kind of friend are you.."

Post a Comment