Tough times...

Two weeks in a roll, I have been crying in worship...

Partly because I was sad about all the things happening in my life, and the things happening in my family...

I can't cry at home, because I don't want to burden my dad...if anything happens, I don't want him to leave with worries...

and when I think about the songs that we sing... lyrics like "even though I don't know what the future is going to be like, even though I am going through tough times, I will praise Him", "I will choose to believe that things happen in His time and it's for the best"... these kind of songs just bring me to tears every time I sing it, because it's not easy to declare faith in tough times...but it is good that I cried, at least, I had my release...

With regards to my dad, he is the closest family member I ever had. He is the only family member who has been around since the day I was born. Ever since he was diagnosed with Hep B, I know this day will come. And I have been imagining (on and off) what would life be like when he is gone. I guess no matter how many times I have tried to mentally prepare myself for it, the day will still come (just because everyone will eventually die) and I would still be really upset about it...

But I am thankful, that God has found him, that we will for sure meet again in Heaven if anything happens.

1 comments:

Roson said...

I can't imagine how hard.. how tough it is for you to go through all this..
As a friend.. I don't what I can do.. for you..
As a sister ... I know I can pray for you.
You aren't going through this alone.. Your Dad ...your family are not fighting this battle alone.. Let Him carry you.

Daisy! 加油!

Post a Comment