Not Enough

What are you supposed to do when people around you are telling you that you are not being good enough? you are not doing enough? when you have already done certain things but what they saw were only stuff you didn't do? It seems like there's no end...

How do you come to terms with yourself when God tells you otherwise, that it's not about what you do, but who you are...and you are precious the way you are...?

I have no answer....

It's so contradictory sometimes, that I don't do things so that I can be appreciated by others; therefore I don't usually tell others what I have done behind the scenes; I don't explain myself when others accused me of what I didn't do...but then, I would like others to realize that I have been doing things, that I have done something....maybe so that they will accuse me less of what I didn't do...

I sometimes wonder, what does it really take for them to understand that I have been doing things, that I have been helping? Should I be gone? then may be they'd realize the difference?

I feel very sad...and disappointed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment