Recap…

Yup, I finally got to writing a recap of my visit to Hong Kong LAST MONTH…

This time it was quite different, because it was only me and my brother finding our way in HK… so we got to try things that we haven’t tried in HK before…

DSCI0190  Like Mos Burger…  my brother and I both had the Takokatsu burger and we were impressed by the amount of tako that was in the burger… Basically, it’s a takoyaki,  flattened, and deep-fried, but the amount of tako beats the ones we get here at Bakudanyaki (corner of Elmbridge and Gilbert).

itacho

And then, there’s Itacho.  The Tuna Toro we have here is nothing compared to the ones they have there.  Theirs looked like a piece of well-marbled beef! And the uni is way fresher than the ones we have here, plus it’s cheaper!  It’s only $14 HKD/piece which works out to be less than $2 CAD!!!

DSCI0193

so my brother and I went all out and ordered a lot of uni…  =P

Jealous??  It’s so good that we made two trips to Itacho over our 2 weeks vacation… hehe…. =D

 

And for those of you who will be visiting HK soon, I highly recommend shopping at Metroplaza and Kwai Chung Plaza (they are linked together), which is right out of the Kwai Fong MTR station.  It’s so convenient, especially Kwai Chung Plaza, it has all the shops in Mong Kok, all in one place!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment