My Nerd Moment

This is back dated… it happened before I leave for China, but I thought I should write it down… coz it was kinda silly… =P

So I was at Erico’s place, and apparently her place has this flying ant infestation… I was in the washroom, and I saw this flying ant… I want to kill it but I don’t want to mess up my nails (we just did nail art together), so I turn on the tap, since it’s in the sink.  But THEN, it always seems to be able to find its way back on the surface and “float”… It wouldn’t drown…  and so suddenly this idea popped into my head… “it’s the water surface tension that’s keeping it afloat, and detergent breaks water surface tension!”  And I walked out to the kitchen to grab the dish soap and squeezed out a little bit right onto the ant… And Voila… it drowned in an instant!  I didn’t realized this being my nerd moment, until I tell Erico what happened… and she laughed at me saying “you are such a nerd!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment